Don't Spend An Hour Sitting In A Clinic Lobby
Get an appointment fast and don't be kept waiting
When we think of going to the doctor's office, urgent care, or really any healthcare clinic at all, we don't typically think how quickly we will be able to get in and out and on our way. Not at all. Instead, we think about how we are dreading sitting in the lobby waiting room waiting and waiting to see the provider.
Healthcare clinics have been like this for years and years and we don't see the trend changing any time soon. In fact, if you have been paying attention to the news, they talk about a shortage of providers. There are not enough providers to keep up with the demand on the healthcare system and there are not enough hours in the week for a general practitioner to see all of the patients that need them these days.
So what could be the solution to being seen but not having to lose a good chunk of your day to do so? THAT'S where Creek Stone Integrated Medical can help out. We have met several times and have tried to streamline our systems to provide our patients with a very unique set of benefits. Besides World Class treatment right here in the Texas Panhandle, we wanted there to be benefits to our patients beyond that and beyond the capabilities of our colleagues and competitors.
Here are the benefits to our patients that we strive to accomplish every single day, week, month, and year.
- No long waits. That goes for medical and chiropractic appointments. We try to schedule our patients in a way that can be mostly in and out. It is our goal that our patients never have to wait more than 5-10 minutes to see their provider.
- Evaluation and treatment on the same day. Many providers get the information from their patients, sometimes perform an exam, and then send them home. Then they have to come back the following day for treatment. Not at Creek Stone. Our evaluation, exam, and treatment all happen on the first day for a typical patient.
- New patient appointments within 48 hours typically. Normally, if a patient calls us for a new patient appointment, we can make that appointment that very day. However, under normal circumstances, the new patient appointment can be made within 48 hours.
- Patients can know the cost before the visit. We do not perform services and then let the patient know afterward what the charge is. We believe the patient should know what a visit costs before they are ever treated so there are no surprises and no obstacles between a positive patient/provider relationship.
- Not everyone gets x-rays. We follow the national guideline on imaging called Choosing Wisely which helps us determine what patients need x-rays or MRIs and which do not need them. Fortunately, the large majority of patients that come to be treated at Creek Stone don't need x-rays according to the guidelines. Because of this, we don't even own an x-ray machine.
- No pills or surgery. This goes for our chiropractic patients, of course. Chiropractic is conservative, non-pharmacologic, and non-invasive. It's natural and it's recommended as a first-line therapy for back pain by the world's largest medical organization. Still, if a patient needs more help, we have a medical provider that can step in and offer additional recommendations from a medical perspective. Essentially, it's the best of both worlds. A world where providers work together and the patients win.
- Online scheduling - Not only do we have efficient appointments, we have fast, efficient, and convenient appointment making through your computer or phone.
- No long treatment plans. Many providers are known for giving long term treatment recommendations. Sometimes patients get recommendations for a LIFETIME of treatment. We are concerned with your long term care and well-being but we are mostly concerned with the complaint that brings you to our clinic. We want to resolve that issue, give you at-home ways to manage that condition, give you recommendations on your lifestyle to prevent its return, and then be here for maintenance or preventative care to prevent its return. But, no long term treatment plans.
- Everyone knows your name. We are well-known for our ability to form relationships with our patients. You're not a number at Creek Stone. You're a person with wins, losses, and a personality. We love people and we love personalities. We want to feel like your extended family. Mostly, because that's how we view our patients on our end of it all.
So, if you've been treating at a chiropractic or medical office that doesn't check these boxes, why don't you give us a try here at Creek Stone? We've been voted Best Chiropractor in Amarillo for 2 years in a row and our medical team is top notch with a medical director and nurse practitioner here at the clinic available full time.
Call us at 806-355-3000 and let's get you were you want to be physically, mentally, and functionally.
Dr. Jeff Williams, DC, FIANM, DABFP is double Board Certified as a Fellow in Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine and Orthopedics as well as a Diplomate of the American Board of Forensic Professionals, and chiropractor in Amarillo, TX. As an Amarillo chiropractor, Dr. Williams treats chronic pain, disc pain, low back pain, neck pain, whiplash injuries, and more. Dr. Williams is also the host of The Chiropractic Forward Podcast (https://www.chiropracticforward.com). Through the podcast, Dr. Williams teaches fellow chiropractors and advocates weekly for evidence-based, patient-centered practice through current and relevant research. If you have any questions for Dr. Williams, feel free to email at [email protected] Learn more about Dr. Williams and his practice at https://www.amarillochiropractor.com.
Dr. Williams was voted Best Chiropractor In Amarillo in the Best of Amarillo 2020 & 2021. Dr. Williams's full-time Amarillo chiropractic practice is Creek Stone Integrated Medical at 3501 SW 45th St., Ste. T, Amarillo, TX 79109. If you are searching for a chiropractor near me, Dr. Williams is your Amarillo Chiropractor.
As a service to our readers, Creek Stone Integrated Medical provides access to our library of archived content. Please note the date of last review or update on all articles. No content on this site, regardless of date, should ever be used as a substitute for direct medical advice from your doctor or another qualified clinician.