NAD+ IV Therapy In Amarillo, TX
IV Therapy can change your day!
Let's start with what NAD+ stands for. NAD+ is short for nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide. NAD+ can stimulate cell regeneration in your body, enhance cognitive processing within the brain, and that's exciting. While NAD+ IV Therapy may be a new idea for many, it's actually been around since the later 1960s. NAD+ is called the helper molecule' because it can repair and protect your DNA, maintain mitochondrial function, and preserve chromosomal integrity.
Now don't let the technobabble throw you. I won't use any larger words than that from here on out.
An exciting research paper on Pubmed stated, "NAD+ can, directly and indirectly, influence many key cellular functions.....These cellular processes and functions are critical for maintaining tissue and metabolic homeostasis and for healthy aging. Remarkably, aging is accompanied by a gradual decline in tissue and cellular NAD+ levels...This decline in NAD+ levels is linked causally to numerous aging-associated diseases, including cognitive decline, cancer, metabolic disease, sarcopenia, and frailty. Many of these aging-associated diseases can be slowed down and even reversed by restoring NAD+ levels."(1)
Another said, "Most studies indicated that the NAD+ precursors ..... had a favorable outcome on several age-related disorders associated with the accumulation of chronic oxidative stress, inflammation, and impaired mitochondrial function." (2)
According to Dr. Daniel Headrick MD at Headrick Medical Center, "Put simply, NAD stimulates healthy brain function and improved performance throughout numerous bodily systems. Your body relies on vitamins, minerals, and other nutrients to function at its best. IV vitamin therapy is an efficient way to get the vitamins you need because the cocktail is delivered directly to your bloodstream, where it’s absorbed quickly. As you get your infusion, NAD molecules bind with proteins in your body to create active enzymes that your body uses to metabolize fuel and revitalize cells. The NAD coenzymes combine with other elements to become niacin vitamin B3, and it’s this vitamin that’s responsible for revitalizing cells from the inside out."
Low levels of NAD+ are even linked to premature skin aging, Alzheimer's, diabetes, heart disease, and vision loss.
The NAD+ treatment has the power to enhance brain function and increase energy leading many to call it the IV Therapy choice for 'anti-aging'.
Some specific benefits of NAD+ IV Therapy are:
- NAD+ can help manage chronic conditions - NAD plays a pivotal part in activating antioxidants and reducing inflammation. We know a lot of pain comes from inflammation. That means NAD can be helpful in treating patients suffering from chronic pain and has been shown to reduce the pain suffered from diabetes. NAD also increases serotonin levels and can act as a mood stabilizer as well. This is especially helpful for those suffering from depression.
- Brain Fog - This is the term used when patients have a hard time focusing their thoughts clearly or have difficulty being productive. NAD+ has the power to boost cognitive function and clear away brain fog to help you focus on what you're working on. This really comes in handy when you have a huge or technical project you have to get wrapped up for work.
- Addiction Recovery - NAD+ speeds up the healing in the brain leading to fewer and fewer cravings and withdrawal symptoms. When used as part of a robust recovery protocol, NAD+ IV Therapy can reduce withdrawal symptoms up toe 70%. Which means little to zero need for narcotic medications.
- Increased energy - Because NAD IV therapy revitalizes your body beginning with individual cells, it offers whole-body benefits that almost anyone can enjoy. Increased energy levels are one of the most common reasons people seek out NAD therapy. Increased energy can lead to increased performance in athletes, and NAD IV therapy also improves your body’s metabolic processes. This can help you reach or maintain a healthy weight, particularly when combined with healthy diet and exercise.
NAD+ IV Infusion Therapy may be good for people with:
- Alzheimer’s disease
- Parkinson’s disease
- Heart disease
- Mitochondrial dysfunction
- Multiple sclerosis
- Chronic fatigue
- Memory/concentration issues
The overall goal of the NAD+ infusion is for the body to “clean house” of damaged cellular components so the baseline of cellular health is closer to a reset.
NAD IV therapy is a powerful advancement in modern medicine. If you’re ready to start the journey to a clearer mind and enhanced well-being, it’s time to find out if NAD therapy is right for you. Call our office in Amarillo, TX and let's get you started with NAD+ therapy today.
Dr. Jeff Williams, DC, FIANM is double Board Certified as a Fellow in Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine and Orthopedics as well as a Fellow in Chiropractic Forensics, and chiropractor in Amarillo, TX. As an Amarillo chiropractor, Dr. Williams treats chronic pain, disc pain, low back pain, neck pain, whiplash injuries, and more. Dr. Williams is also the host of The Chiropractic Forward Podcast (https://www.chiropracticforward.com). Through the podcast, Dr. Williams teaches fellow chiropractors and advocates weekly for evidence-based, patient-centered practice through current and relevant research. If you have any questions for Dr. Williams, feel free to email at [email protected] Learn more about Dr. Williams and his practice at https://www.amarillochiropractor.com.
Dr. Williams was voted Best Chiropractor In Amarillo in the Best of Amarillo 2020. Dr. Williams's full-time Amarillo chiropractic practice is Creek Stone Integrated Care at 3501 SW 45th St., Ste. T, Amarillo, TX 79109. If you are searching for a chiropractor near me, Dr. Williams is your Amarillo Chiropractor.
As a service to our readers, Creek Stone Integrated Medical provides access to our library of archived content. Please note the date of last review or update on all articles. No content on this site, regardless of date, should ever be used as a substitute for direct medical advice from your doctor or another qualified clinician.
(1) Covarrubias AJ, Perrone R, Grozio A, Verdin E. NAD+ metabolism and its roles in cellular processes during ageing. Nat Rev Mol Cell Biol. 2021 Feb;22(2):119-141. doi: 10.1038/s41580-020-00313-x. Epub 2020 Dec 22. PMID: 33353981; PMCID: PMC7963035.
(2) Braidy N, Liu Y. NAD+ therapy in age-related degenerative disorders: A benefit/risk analysis. Exp Gerontol. 2020 Apr;132:110831. doi: 10.1016/j.exger.2020.110831. Epub 2020 Jan 7. PMID: 31917996.